Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our New Place

The front room.
Our backyard!! So excited!!
Here's the kitchen with the cute little island. I love the big window that looks out to the backyard!
This is going to be the playroom. Sherrie and I are going to paint it tonight!
Another view of the kitchen/dining area.
So here are a few pictures of our new place!! We got the keys today and are pumped!!! It is awesome!!!! Here are a few pictures of the house. I forgot to get any of the front of the house. There are at least 8 rose bushes out in front and I can't even begin to count how many are in the back! So pretty!! I will post some better pictures later, but this is the general idea of it!

5 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

exciting! Love the backyard! I bet david is going to be in heaven back there! yes....takes some pictures of your room and the bathrooms and the front....i'm not bossy at all am i :)

Clare said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Oscar & Dollie said...

I'm jealous! backyard and what looks like a super open/large floor plan! OH to find a home like that down here.
Congratulations! :)

Bailey said...

I can't believe you are tired of the apartment life already!! What a baby! Don't forget to take a picture of your mom's room!

Julie and KC said...

I'm so jealous of your backyard too! It looks like so much fun. The house looks great. So fun!!