Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cute Pics











Here are some cute pictures of the past couple of weeks! The first big snow came a couple of weeks ago and the kids were SO excited! They played out there for about half an hour and then I had to drag them in because the snow was coming down so hard and I was getting cold. They could have stayed out there for hours I am sure! It had only been snowing for about 20 minutes and look how much snow was on the ground! CRAZY!! We also did a family home evening, where we went to the Jordan River Temple. The kids had a great time. They were so cute. David kept asking to go in, so we had to explain to him what he had to do to be able to go in the temple. Then there are some pictures of my beautiful little girl! I got her a new dress this week and she was so excited about it and has been trying to put it on all week. Then today after she took a bath she went and got it and said, "Pretty!" So we put it on her and she had to go and find daddy to show him. She is very proud of it! So cute!

1 comment:

Julie and KC said...

Maggie is looking so grown up! I can't believe how much hair she has now. So cute!