Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby 3

On the left is the body and on the right is the head. His/her left arm is next to the head and you can see the 2 eyes and a mouth!!

I had my doctor's appointment today. It went pretty well. I have only gained a pound in the past 6 weeks and I am measuring right on schedule for 15 weeks!! We did have a little bit of a scare though....the doctor was looking for the baby's heartbeat and just could not find it. I was completely freaking out inside and imagining the worst. So after trying to find the heartbeat for a couple of minutes, the doctor said that we would go and do an ultrasound just to make sure everything is okay. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life. But we got back to the ultrasound and it just turned out the baby was just very low. We saw the heart beating just perfectly and he/she was even waving to us! I am convinced it must be a girl to already be needing this much attention!:) Just one more month until we find out whether it is a boy or a girl!! I can't wait. It will be right before Thanksgiving and Black Friday, so I can buy a few things for him/her too at all the big sales!!
In other news we had a great vacation in Arkansas and a great time with Giselle and Kevin's wedding!!! I will be working on getting pictures up in the next little bit from Arkansas and the wedding. Just have to get in the mood!! Everything is going good for us. We had the first snow yesterday...very depressing. We were also without electricity on Sunday from 2:00 p.m. to about 10:00 p.m. The telephone pole right next to our backyard broke off and caught on fire. So the police, fire, and electric company were all out here. We saw them replace the whole pole and so that kept us entertained. All I can say is thank goodness for the gas stove. I was able to make spaghetti and corn and toast to feed us and Giselle and Kevin! It also helped us figure out what we need for emergency stuff. It turns out we are not prepared at all. So we will be working on that!:)

No comments: