Tuesday, January 11, 2011

David's 5th Birthday!!


This is the pillow pet that Gabby got for David. After he got this he said he no longer wanted a dog for Christmas because he had a dog. He also would say, "Mom, I'm in love!!" Good gift Gabs!!
Pizza time!!!


Some of the guests!
Playing the "Minute to Win It" Games


My little boy is 5 years old!!! We have never really had a birthday party for him with kids other than family, so I decided we would have a big bash for his big 5th Birthday!! I kept asking him where he wanted to have his party and would give examples like Jump Zone, Chucky Cheese, ect. but he kept insisting he wanted his party at home. So I finally gave in and said "Ok." It was quite the party. We had about 17 kids in our house and you could tell!:) We had some "Minute to Win It" games planned, pizza, cake and presents. All I can say is I would pay almost any amount of money to have the party somewhere else. I am a huge believer in paying someone else to set up and clean up and entertain. But David did have a great time! He got some great gifts and had a great time hanging out with all of his friends!

No comments: