Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where does the time go??

We will usually find Parker in his stroller. He loves sitting and relaxing in it. Usually with a snack!

Maggie's favorite swing

Parker loves the swings too

My little climber

Parker loves crawling across this fun toy!






Seriously, it has been too long since I put any pictures up.  A third child will do that to you I believe.  We have had a great month and very busy.  We had Gabe and Molly out here at the beginning of the month. Then we had a couple of projects around the house that we did. I had the huge task of weeding the rose area in the front of our house.  We have about 11 rose bushes and I love every May looking forward to having fresh flowers in my house, but I do not look forward to the weeds that come with it...so I pulled up the old ground cover that has been there since before we moved in 3 years ago.  So then I had the huge task of not just cutting the weeds, but actually digging out most of the roots along with it.  I was out there doing this for a good 5 hours. Then we put new weed preventive cover over and put some new mulch over that to hopefully make my summer a little easier!  Then David installed a new swamp cooler. Ours was I don't know how old and rusted and not doing its job. We decided it was well worth the investment for a new one. We cut our bill in half, when we use the swamp cooler.  So that was quite the job for David.  He also finished the kids swing set and actually added the swings to it! The kids have absolutely loved their swings!! Parker especially loves to swing in our backyard!
Loving the swings!!

The old swamp cooler with  bird nest and everything inside it!!

The new swamp cooler that David installed with very little help from me, except to hold the ladder still!

No comments: