Friday, February 21, 2014

10 Months

P1060301P1060302P1060317P1060318P1060319

Where does the time go?? Lizzy is 10 months old and as adorable as ever.  She says so many words and loves to growl.  She can cruise everywhere and can even let go and stand on her own for a little bit.  She has her top teeth coming in and has been a little more cranky than usual, but still a happy baby most days. She loves wrestling so much and anytime that Biscuit or Parker are on the ground she will go and jump on them before they even have time to think. It is hilarious.  Her and Biscuit always love fighting over toys and playing tug of war.  She is not the best sleeper and night and I might say that she is the hardest baby I have had to sleep train. The other kids it only took a few rough nights of crying and they were good, but not Elizabeth.  She is putting up a really good fight and somehow I am just not as motivated as I was with the other kids. I would guess it is because she is so good during the day, that I figure she just wants some alone time with me at night without all the other kids grabbing at her.  She is a sweet girl and we just love seeing her grow and learn so much each day.  She is still a momma’s girl mostly, but luckily she will allow others to watch her as long as I am not in sight or sound!Smile  Can’t wait to celebrate her birthday in March and am having a hard time wrapping my hands around her being one! Here’s to another month with our little Lizzy!

No comments: