Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cute Kids

Maddy, Maggie, and David snuggling and enjoying watching their favorite show, America's Funniest Videos!!
Olivia fell asleep with a cookie in her hand a few days ago and Maggie was trying to wake her up by yelling, "Livy! Livy, wake up!" It was pretty funny and entertaining!
Maggie's second favorite room in the house is the bathroom. The first is the kitchen! (Shocking I know!:)) She loves to look at her self and brush her teeth.
Maggie and David love their bath time!
David sleeping with a calculator. This is the only safe place for his stuff!

Maggie made us make a bed on the floor for her and her baby and she slept there the whole night! Too funny!

I can't believe it is almost March. Where has the year gone? Time really does go by way too fast sometimes. We are loving all the nice weather we have been having. The last time we had a big snow was back in the beginning of January. Crazy! The really crazy thing is that the south has gotten more snow than Utah this year~What are the odds! I'm not complaining! :) We are really looking forward to next month, because Grandma and Grandpa DeVaux are coming to visit!! It is not coming soon enough and it will definitely not be long enough that they are here. Hard to believe, but I have not been home since last July. This is a record for me. So hard to do it, but we are really trying hard to save money and get ahead so that some day we can come whenever we want! :) The kids are both doing great! Just funny and fun most of the time! Maggie is always eating and tripping! David is always playing with cars and asking for his cousins Maddy and Gabby to come and play. It's great to have some of our family around!

2 comments:

Julie and KC said...

Maggie & David are both getting so big too! I thought of you a little while back when I drove by your house. I had a doctors appt near there. We should get together sometime. I was thinking I should bring Kyla over sometime to play since sometimes we come visit KC at work. Its so cool that Maggie and Kyla have the same birthday and are the same age!

Jen T. said...

Hey Julie! I would love to get together! Let me know next time you are in the area. It's been forever! Hope you are doing well!