Thursday, April 22, 2010

Haircuts and more!!!

Maggie asleep with a really cute hat on!:)
Another picture of my sweet girl after her daddy dressed her.
Gabe's big Birthday Bash!!


My yard has a ton of tulips. They are all so pretty!! I love having so many fresh flowers!
I never got pictures of Maggie in her Easter dress. Busy days! So this is it!
Maggie's new haircut!!!

Things have been so amazingly busy lately. We had my Mom, Dad and Gabe here for a few days, Easter, Conference and then Gabe had his semester break so he was here for a couple of weeks. I have been pretty busy with my Mary Kay too, which is awesome!! Where does the time go? I can't believe it is almost May. Not too much else is going on. Just looking forward to getting out of debt and taking a much needed vacation! Just a few more months! We can do it!!

No comments: