Friday, June 25, 2010




I have been trying to post for about a week now and have been unsuccessful! I have downsized quite a bit on toys. It is amazing how much better they play with less toys. We also took apart the bunk beds and separated Maggie and David completely. We also added some of their toys to their own rooms, so they can have their own area to play and have some alone time. It has been awesome!! They both love their own rooms and some space of their own. It is so nice having our room downstairs and so big and great!!

2 comments:

Margie Quilter said...

Ok girl, I saw a little picture of you in Pam's blog... looks like your hair faded back to normal, did it??????? If it did that's not cool and we are going to have to chat about that :) I'm back in Utah again, we are all going to have to get together!!

Jen T. said...

Sounds great! Let me know when y'all can come hang out! And yes my hair did fade some. Give me a call, when you are free and I could use your expert advise!!