Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Home Makeover!!!!

Our new bathroom downstairs!!

Our new guest bathroom
The new guestroom and office
This is the hallway downstairs. On the left is our bedroom. Strait ahead is the kids new playroom and to the right is our bathroom. And the new door David put on for our new master suite!!
THe kids new playroom
Our Old tiny Master bedroom
Our new big Master bedroom with walk in closets!!!

My side of the closet~
So Wednesday David and I were talking about how nice it would be to make the kids play room our master bedroom...and Thursday I started making the switch! I LOVE it!!!! I don't know what we were thinking making this room a playroom. I guess it was partly because I didn't want to be on a separate level from the kids and there is no adjoined bathroom. But I could not handle our tiny bedroom and closet anymore. I had to turn sideways to get to my bed and the closet was just a little dinky thing! So David actually added a door to our hallway downstairs and made it more like a little suite for our new bedroom! It is amazing. After 3 days of complete chaos and trying so hard to get it all done, we finally finished last night around 10:00. I had a little hard time with the kids upstairs by themselves and didn't sleep too good. Just paranoid being this far from the kids and on separate levels! Oh well I will survive and the kids were very excited about our new room. We made our old master into my office and guest bedroom. It is huge without 2 dressers and a king size bed~ Crazy huh?! I love projects though! It is so much fun to remodel. Hope y'all like the pictures!!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Looks great! And like a lot of work!!

Jen T. said...

Thanks Clare! It was 3 days of straight work, but soooo worth it!!