Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Disney on Ice, Haircut and Snow Boots!

Some people are surprised to here that Santa "might";) be bringing the kids a doggy for Christmas. This is because they are not here to see how much they take turns acting like the doggy. And all little David is asking for Christmas is a real dog and a yo-yo!
I told Maggie to go and put her pants on and I came back into the room and found her in her Daddy's pants. I was laughing so hard, when I saw her in these.
I took Maggie to Disney on Ice as a reward for getting potty trained. She LOVED it!

Maggie's hair before and after...too cute, huh?!

Last Sunday morning we woke up to a foot of snow outside. The kids loved it!! I was not a fan of all the shoveling I had to do.
I got Maggie some new snow boots today and she insisted on wearing them, even without pants. I know Uncle Gabe especially loved it;)

Well we are just all at home watching this blizzard approach. It is supposed to be 55 mph winds, whiteouts, and lots of snow. They even sent people home early today from work because of how bad it's supposed to be, which is a huge deal for Utah. I guess the last big storm like this was back in 2003, so it has been a while. We'll see how it is tomorrow. We had a nice surprise last night. I was talking to Gabe on the phone and then the doorbell rang and I told Gabe to hold on and he said, "well I'll just let you go." So I hung up with him, opened the door and there he was standing at our front door. He wasn't supposed to be here until Wednesday, but left early because of all the bad weather. In other news Maggie Leigh is officially potty trained!!! Finally!!! I will have at least 4 more months with no diapers. I am so dang excited!!

No comments: