Monday, November 29, 2010

It's a.....

This is one of her legs and the definite indication that she is a girl!!
This is the profile picture. Kindof hard to make out, but you can see her little nose there on the left of the picture!
There is her head with 2 big eyes looking at us!

We are just so excited and can't wait to meet little baby number 3!!! I have just known for months that she was a girl, because of all the drama she already caused!:) David was convinced (with some others) that it was a boy and had me doubting myself this week, but it turns out I was right! Maggie and David have also been saying it is a little sister. David's reasoning was that he wants another little Maggie, which is funny because I don't know if anyone but David was ready to have 2 Maggie Leigh's in this world!:)
We have chosen the name, Elizabeth. It is a really neat story on why we have chosen the name Elizabeth! Back in January I had a miscarriage. I was only about 6 or 7 weeks along, but I still had a very hard time with it. A couple months after the miscarriage I went to the temple to do some initiatories and I had my list of names with me while I was waiting and there was an Elizabeth. As soon as I saw that name I just got this amazing feeling that I would get pregnant again and it would be a little girl and I should name her Elizabeth! I just started balling as I kept looking at the name and realizing the tender message that He had just given me to help ease my pain. It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life and it gave me so much comfort knowing that Heavenly Father was watching over me and he knew how much I was hurting, but that he had a plan in mind. It was still hard dealing with the loss, but I also knew in my heart that it wasn't time for that child to come to this earth. I am so grateful for little moments like that. And I can't wait to meet little Elizabeth in a few months!! It feels like forever since there has been a little baby in our house!

2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

congratulations on the new baby girl!

Jen T. said...

Thanks!! Sorry about facebook...it is weird lately. It told me I needed to send a picture of my Driver's license to get full access and I went against it!! Anyways thanks so much, we are excited about little Elizabeth!!