Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Big Belly, Shelves, Dolls, and More!!




Well here is a picture of me at 29 weeks! Maybe there are twins in there!;)

David added some much needed shelves to the kids playroom closet! It is so nice to have them! It's great for all of their books and David and Maggie loved helping Dad with this project!

Just about every morning I wake up to hair being shoved into my face...by little Maggie pushing her dolls into my face to make room for them to sleep RIGHT next to me! I usually sleep right where that white pillow is on the bed. She is such a sweet little Mommy! A couple of nights ago she came down and said she needed the pack and play for her babies. The next morning I went up to her room and saw the pack and play on her bed with every single one of her dolls in it! It was too cute. Maggie usually comes down in the mornings to lay with us around 6:00 a.m. and lays with us and begins asking if she can watch a show. I tell her she has to be quiet if she wants to lay with us and she gets quiet and lays there, usually falling asleep again until around 7:30. She is such a funny little girl and it will be very interesting to she how she does with a real baby in the house in a couple of months! She has already said she will be my big helper and I know that is going to be true. She loves to be the one to do what I ask, especially when I ask someone else to do it.:)
I can't believe how close I am to having another baby in this house. It seems like forever since we have had a little one running around. It will be nice to meet her. She is AMAZINGLY active! I don't think that she ever sleeps. David says that my stomach always looks like a scene from the movie Aliens! I don't remember the other two ever moving this much. I think that it has to do with the progesterone shots that I get. David also always comments, "Are you sure there aren't twins in there?!" He's such a little comedian, huh?! Too bad it doesn't make me laugh...I am measuring 2 weeks further than what I actually am. I can't decide how I feel about that. If I do go full term I am afraid how big Elizabeth will be. David was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 3 weeks early and Maggie was 6 pounds even and 5 weeks early. So I get very worried, when I think about going to my actual due date and how big Elizabeth would be! Only time will tell.