Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Painting



So we have painted the last bedroom of the house!!! I know everyone is excited as I am about this!:)  So we painted little David's room yesterday and then we had quite a bit of paint left and I decided to paint the bathroom the same color, since it is connected to David's room.  I love the color and love the way it turned out.  Now we just have to find a color for the kitchen and living room and then we will really be done! Our new project is working on the extra room downstairs and turning it into a food storage room!! We are excited!

4 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

ooh i've always wanted a food storage room! I love that color and your shower curtain is too cute! miss you and your sweet little family!

Danielle said...

I love the idea of a food storage room. You will have to post pictures of it when it is complete!

Alice-Anne said...

I love what you've done! Can you come paint here? you know...while you're on a roll...how does Maggie sleep in that yellow room! :) I love that, too.

Jen T. said...

Thanks J.P.! Danielle, we are so close to being done with the storage room and pictures will be here soon!! Alice-Anne, too funny! If only I didn't have more stuff to paint!:) Maggie's room is soon to be repainted with a not so bright yellow! I can't take it anymore and need a more pail yellow. Fun times!!