Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Decorations

P1030580P1030582P1030572P1030587P1030591P1030597P1030598

One of my favorite things to do each year is decorating for Christmas. If I had it my way, I would have the decorations up the week of Christmas! David is completely against this though, so I hold off until the day after Thanksgiving,. This year we had to wait until the next Monday, since we were out of town and too exhausted on Saturday.  The kids loved helping with the trees.  Luckily we have 2 trees. one for the kids downstairs and then one upstairs for me! I still let the kids help with the upstairs tree, but I do some tweaking after they are done.  They did a great job with their tree this year.  We took them to pick out ornaments as usual too and I always love seeing what they will choose.  David chose a dinosaur, Maggie a ballerina pig and Parker a dinosaur as well.  Big David picked out a nativity ornament and I picked one to put a picture of us in.  Parker was especially excited about his and kept moving it from tree branch to tree branch through out the night and the next day!  Such a fun and magical time of year!. 

No comments: