Monday, June 10, 2013

David’s End of Year Program

P1040838P1040858

P1040840

The first grade did an end of year program. They all did a great job singing all the songs and remembering all the hand motions and dance moves. David was pretty entertaining to watch and did a great job singing as well.  He was pretty excited about it. The night before it I was talking to little Dave and he said, “You know what I wish? I wish that dad didn’t have to work, so he could see me sing my songs tomorrow.” It was pretty sweet.  So we went and watched him and were so proud of him. He has come such a long way, since the beginning of the year and is such a smart kid.  He had the best teacher this year, Miss Gurney.  She just loved David and David loved her! He was always saying all the cute sayings that she would say.  I am so grateful that there are such great teachers out there for my kids.  It is crazy to think that I will have 2 kids in school next year.  I don’t know what I will do with all that free time with just 2 kids at home for a couple of hours a day.Winking smile  Here is to summer vacation and oh how I love it!Smile

No comments: