Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Tree Decorating

DSC_1528DSC_1530DSC_1531DSC_1532DSC_1536DSC_1537DSC_1538DSC_1540DSC_1541DSC_1544DSC_1545DSC_1547

I love Christmas so much. I love the decorations, the music, the service that comes from it and just the feeling you get every year.  I was good this year and didn’t put the decorations up until the day after Christmas. I was also exhausted and had a little baby attached to me most of the time, so that does help. The kids did a great job decorating the trees. Maggie is definitely the leader of it all and usually likes to lead the others in where the ornaments should go. I let them put their ornaments on the big tree and then they get to decorate the little 4 foot tree however they want! I am really enjoying this year, because this is the first time in about 9 years that I have been able to put ornaments on the tree below 2 feet and I feel pretty confident that the kids won’t break any of my breakable decorations.  Also, I have no idea how I fit all of my decorations in our old house! Crazy! I also have a table with just the kids decorations that they can play with on a dedicated table and they love playing with the manger an all that stuff! It is pretty cute to watch too! We have a lot of décor. Smile I love it and am so grateful to have this special time of year to remember our Savior and what an amazing blessing his birth was for each of us. DSC_1760DSC_1761DSC_1763DSC_1765DSC_1766DSC_1767

So David and his Dad made this amazing tree out in our front yard! It is amazing and I am so proud of the work they did! I just love Christmas so much!!

DSC_1719DSC_1725

Here they are working away at the tree. I love watching them work together. It is always entertaining.

 DSC_1551 Here are the kids in their Christmas pajamas.

No comments: