Sunday, December 6, 2015

Mom meets Pierce

DSC_0819DSC_0822DSC_0825DSC_0829DSC_0831

I am so lucky and grateful that my mom comes out to help me after I have a baby! It turns out the older I get and the more kids I have, the more exhausted and the longer it takes me to get back to my self. So Mom came out from Sunday, November 1st through the 6th. It was such a blessing. Pierce was 3 weeks old by then and I was still so tired. Mom took care of Parker and Lizzy for me during the day and took the older kids to school. She also did some delicious cooking and some help around the house. We really didn’t do that much, since I was such a downer and just wanted to sleep! It worked out so nice since David had 2 weeks paternity leave from work! That was the first time he has ever done that and it was amazing!! So nice for both of us. So right after David had to go back to work, Mom was out here.  I am lucky to have her as a grandma for my kids. They just love her and her cooking especially! They always have a list of things for her to make while she’s here.  She even was brave enough to take the 4 older kids to see a movie! She said they did great and they all had such a good time with her. Thanks again Mom for all your help and putting up with me that week! Smile

No comments: