Thursday, June 8, 2017

Halloween 2016



Elizabeth loves Teddy and snuggling with him...he tolerates it.
Pumpkin Time






Parker, David and Maggie at their School Halloween Parade. They all looked so good!

David went all out on decorating the house this year. Sherrie bought us the amazing blow up house and David did the fence. It was so much fun and we were so excited to be one of the fun houses on the block. I did a really bad job at pictures this year...I don't know what happened. Although I was drugged up on pain medication for my wisdom teeth removal, so I will blame it on that. P.J. was Charlie Brown and I didn't even get a good picture of him. He looked adorable. Elizabeth was Cinderella and looked so pretty. Luckily I got a couple of the others at their school parade. We had a great time Trick or Treating with the Greenwoods and Flints and love having the cousins come along.

No comments: