Monday, May 9, 2011

One Month Old!



Where has the time gone?? I can't believe my little Parker is 4 weeks old today! I had to do 2 pictures of him, because the one of him crying is so Parker. He loves to be heard. He still loves to be held a good percentage of the day, but has come to like the swing and his new (less girly) bouncy seat! :) He loves the car as long as it is moving and tolerates shopping with us most of the time...again as long as we keep him moving. He is up about every 2-3 hours at night still and is still in mommy and daddy's room. I am trying to get the energy to move him to his bed in the playroom, which will temporarily be his room because it is right next to our master bedroom. We will see though. As of right now I still don't mind him being in our room. Parker can not stand having a dirty diaper of any sort still and screams his little heart out until it is taken care of. He is beginning to smile more, when he is awake and as usual smiles a ton, when he is asleep. He loves to sleep on his tummy on my chest and at night sometimes that is the only way I can get him to stay asleep for more than 5 minutes. I love having this sweet little man in our lives and love every minute of him...even the cries. Time is truly going by way too fast and before I know it he won't even be my little baby, so I am trying to enjoy every moment of him at this tiny stage that I can.

No comments: