Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So Many Cute Pictures!

Biscuit loves snuggling with Parker!:)
Look at what a great little smiler I have!



I walked into the playroom and found Maggie watching a show in her baby dolls pack "n" play!
Maggie and David really are best friends! Too cute!
Maggie is a huge fan of coloring. A couple days ago I found her little board thing that Dee-dah gave her for Christmas and Maggie was so excited. She carries it around just in case something catches her eye and she needs to put it on paper!:)
A rare picture of my little man and me!
Isn't this the cutest picture of David and Biscuit??

Biscuit and his girlfriend! He LOVES this little puppy of Maggie's.
Maggie, David and Daddy planting our garden!!

I can't believe it is almost June! This year is almost half way over and Christmas will be here before I know it! Parker is almost 7 weeks old and summer will be here in a couple of months...funny Utah doesn't think summer should start until the end of June. I am looking forward to our visitors next week! The Torgersons are coming out for Parker's baby blessing! I can't wait!! I have also decided to come to Arkansas in a few weeks! I just can't stand not having Parker meet all the Grandmas!! David insisted that I come out with the kids! I just can't wait! Well little Parker is needing some attention...shocking I know! Until next time!

3 comments:

Jennifer R. said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Wonderful news!! I'm so glad you are coming!! Can't wait to hug you all!

Rusty and Jerianne said...

So I think Wade, 3 weeks old, is the same size or bigger than you 7 week old. :) That's the Robinson gene. It will be fun to get our little ones to meet.

Jen T. said...

Jen, thanks and we are SO excited to see y'all too! Jerianne, that is what you get for having a Robinson kid!:) And let me know when y'all are ready to get together. We can't wait to meet little Wade!