Monday, August 1, 2011

Such Cute Kids!

Look at all of Parker's roles! He is sooo chubby and cute!
Look how pretty!
What a hunk!:)
Maggie is in the "take a picture of me" phase. She's too cute!
Parker has been holding his head up like this for the past month or more. He is so amazingly strong already!





Parker has found a new love for being in the playroom with Maggie and David. He loves watching them.

So many cute pictures of my kids that I have some how missed posting this month! Time flies, when you have a newborn. That's for sure! 4 months has flown by in a flash. David will be starting kindergarten before I know it and summer will be over. It seems like we don't have a summer at all in Utah. It usually stays in the 60s for most of June. This year it was warmer than usual. It was in the 70's, but still not warm enough to break out the swimsuits. And then we will be having our first snow in just a couple of months. Oh, Utah snow and winters.
I feel like I am having a really hard time remembering anything this past month. I don't know if it is because of sleep deprivation or what, but it is worse than usual this past month. Hopefully my memory will come back soon!

No comments: