Sunday, December 18, 2011

David’s Party

 Present time!


 David wanted 100 balloons in his room for his birthday...this wasn't even close, but he still loved it!:)
 Cake time!
P1010771
P1010777
P1010797
P1010811
P1010806
David’s birthday was pretty low key this year, but a lot of fun! On Friday I took cupcakes to his class for him to share with his friends at school.  He also opened his presents and loved all of them!:)  We also got McDonald’s for lunch.  That night we had some pizza and more cupcakes.  Then Saturday was a full day.  We had the ward Christmas party Saturday morning.  Then we invited a few friends to go bowling with us and then they came over for some cake afterwards and played for a little bit.  Then we had Maggie’s Dance recital.  David was very specific about his cake this year.  I don’t know where he came up with the idea, but he said he wanted a chocolate chip cookie cake.  I said oh you want me to buy one and he told me he wanted me to make it…thank goodness for Pinterest.  I found the Cookie Company secret on there!:)  So I did it! I was nervous, but it turned out pretty good and pretty yummy!  It was a fun and busy day! We were lucky to have Grandma Turnbull there with us!  She is in town for David’s cousin, Sydney’s, farewell so we had her with us all day Saturday for all the festivities!  Thanks to everyone for helping make David’s day more special!

No comments: