Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!







David and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on July 22nd! I decided that I wanted a play set for the kids for my anniversary present, because that will make my life the happiest!:) So we looked and looked and looked for a play set that we both liked and that had everything we wanted, but just could not find it. The kids really wanted what they call a big "pirate ship." So then David just decided that he could build a better one on his own that we would actually like and have everything we wanted. So Saturday morning he started this huge project at about 9:00 a.m. He worked until about 8:30 that night and had made really good progress. Then today (Monday) he was off for Pioneer Day and finished about 6:30 tonight. He did an AMAZING job!! It is the coolest play house EVER!! The kids were so excited about it and played on it until we made them come in and get ready for bed. We are going to put some swings on it as well, but David needs a little break for a couple of weeks! We are also going to put some sand below it and a few other things, but for now it is just perfect. After 2 years of waiting, I am so excited to have a great place for the kids to play! I am so dang lucky to have a husband that can make all the things that I come up with in my head a reality. He can seriously do anything. I don't know how he can be so good at so many things, but he is. This will have may hours of fun in store for it. Thanks baby for my AMAZING anniversary gift!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like fun! can't wait to see what else you do on it :)