Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Playhouse


Notice the difference in techniques they have.Maggie focused on one section until I would remind her to move on. David wanted to get every single inch of it painted!:)



Biscuit walked all over David's painted part and had it all over him

The finished project!

I have been feeling guilty lately because I spend majority of my time doing stuff for Parker and that leaves a very small amount of time for David and Maggie. So I decided to help them build a playhouse for the playroom. They painted them yesterday and then today we set it up in the playroom. They were so excited! We put some blankets and pillows in there and then they had a little picnic in their. They were pretty excited that Biscuit couldn't get in and eat their food! He was scratching at their door though and wanting to be a part of it.

No comments: