Monday, July 25, 2011

7 Years

Here we are after 7 years!
And here we are 7 years ago! :)
Oh so young...



July 22, 2004 is the Day David and I got married. It was a Thursday and we got married in the Memphis, Tennessee Temple for time and all eternity. We then had a dinner at Corky's and then the next day we headed back to Hot Springs, Arkansas to have our reception. The day we got married was definitely one of the happiest and best days of my life, but the day after was not so much...my sweet husband decided to give ME a hickey on my chest for all the world to see and all of my reception photos captured the sweet gift my husband gave me. It was sooooo embarrassing and EVERYONE commented on it. Old people, young people, family, friends, EVERYONE. It was awkward. Luckily I didn't get it annulled that day and stayed with him. Yes, he is that lucky! :) Somedays it sees like we have been married for so much longer than 7 years (not always in a bad way) and somedays it feels like I can't believe we have 3 kids and have been together for so long.
The thing about David and me is that we argue...a lot sometimes. I am sure we make people think that we are crazy and don't really like each other, but we do! We have the same kind of weird humor, which is perfect, because we don't get offended by the other one's sarcastic remarks. I may pretend to be offended, but most of the time it is to give him a hard time and see him try to dig himself out of it. David is just perfect for me, because he has the same sense of humor, we laugh a lot at each other, he makes me laugh a ton, he can make almost anything that I think of, he is pretty patient with me (most of the time), he has a great family that I get to be a part of, he loves my family, he is a great dad, and luckily he is my eternal sweetheart!:)
So after 7 years of marriage, 5 moves, 3 kids, 1 dog and everything that comes with being married, I can honestly say how grateful I am that I married my best friend and am glad to be with him forever and raise our sweet and crazy family together. I love you Baby!:) Happy Anniversary!

No comments: