Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall time Play


My kids have been eating up this cooler weather in the evenings.  They have been outside usually from about 6:00-7:30 every night.  They play a new version of Angry Birds out there as well as a few other made up games of theirs.  Maggie is pushing her baby in  the baby swing in these pictures. So cute!  I just love how close these 2 still are even with 2 years difference and being a boy and a girl!:)  I hope they are this close forever! I do feel for Parker. Poor kid tries so hard to play with them, but his version of playing with them is throwing everything that they like.  They are always begging me to keep poor little Parker (and Biscuit) out of their room.  I really can't blame them.  Parker is still in a little destructive phase and he only wants the toys that the other 2 kids are playing with.  Fun times for everyone.  At least Parker will have have a playmate too next year.  There are some advantages to having kids close together! Last night Maggie invited me to a party outside.  She set up all the chairs in a circle and then rolled down the hill, sang some songs, ran around in circles, swung on the swings, slid down the slide and then the party was over. It was very entertaining watching her and I love her love for having parties.  Such cute kids!

No comments: