Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cute Babies!

 Look how handsome Parker is!




 David and Gabby

Just some pictures of the kids! They were so excited to have Gabby over for a sleepover.  It had been a few weeks since they saw each other last!  Gabby is always entertaining.  I made pancakes for breakfast on Saturday.  I knew it was one thing that Gabby would eat...besides all my bread!:)  So we all sat down to eat and we asked Gabby to say the prayer.  Her prayer was, "thank you for all my cousins and for having such a great time playing with them and thank you for making baby Parker my cousin and for making him so cute."  It was pretty cute! She just has a conversation with Heavenly Father for each prayer. It is pretty entertaining.  I had made the pancakes into halloween shapes...which is why Maggie had her first meltdown of the day.  I made 2 witches hat, because I thought they might be pretty popular.  Even though I made 2,  Maggie still got offended and felt that it was not fair that Gabby got one too. So she spent the next 40 minutes in her room kicking and screaming.  Oh life with a 3 year old little girl and all the drama.  Anyways, while the rest of us were eating breakfast, Gabby told me probably 5 or 6 times that these were the best pancakes she ever had and that I did a great job.  She made me feel like an amazing cook!:) We had a great time with Gabby this weekend.  Oh another funny story  about Gabs.  When I picked her up from school on Friday, I told her it was my birthday.  She asked me if I made cupcakes, since it's bmy birthday and I told her that I wasn't going to make them because it was my birthday. I then said, "maybe your mom can make some for me." She was very offended by this and said, "Jenny my mom would have to go to the store to get cupcakes and MY MOM DOES NOT GO TO THE STORE ON FRIDAYS, JENNY! So she can't make you cupcakes, Jenny!"  She is a goofball!

No comments: