Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cute Kids!

 David on his "Pirate Day" at school!
 Look how sweet he is!:)
 Family Home Evening at the Park. The kids love this park, but it is HUGE and I only feel comfortable taking the kids with David there too.
 Our big boy sitting up!
Where has the month gone?? I haven't been good about updating this blog this past month.  Things are so crazy with David in school.  I feel like all I do is drop off, pick up and do homework.  I found that in kindergarten, homework is more for the parent than the child!:)  It has been really fun seeing David learn so much so fast.  He is doing really well in kindergarten.  He has made some friends and even tells me their names! He usually just says, "um, I don't remember his name!" But now he knows their name and tells me about his day at school.  So fun!  Maggie is doing great in dance.  She is practicing for their Christmas recital and is very excited about it!  She is a very entertaining little girl and always says something that makes me laugh.  Last week David was outside working on the car in the garage and he asked Maggie if she wanted to help and Maggie replied, "Mom, Dad asked me to help me and he didn't poke me in the eye, kick me or slap me!"  I just started cracking up.  David's favorite thing to ask Maggie is, "Maggie can I poke you in the eye?" as a joke.  When she really wants something she will say, "ok, Dad you can poke me in the eye!" (On a side note, we have never actually poked her in the eye!:)) You never know what she is going to say.  She is still our little mommy and feels she needs to tell everyone what to do and how to do it in a motherly tone.  She is also the first one to respond to Parker's cry and is there for a helping hand.  She clears our plates for us almost every night after dinner without being told to, which is so dang cute.  It really is fun to watch these kids growing everyday!

No comments: