Monday, January 9, 2012

Kids

Parker loves hanging out in David's tent


 Parker LOVES fighting with Biscuit.  He loves taking Biscuits toys away from him and then playing tug of war with him.  I can't tell if Biscuit likes it.  I think he does, but he also seems annoyed. They are hilarious to watch together. 

 Oh no, we have a child that can climb on our hands already.  I turned around to put something away and then turned back around and saw this monkey on the dishwasher.
 David was sick a few weeks ago and slept with me.  Biscuit snuggled with him the whole night. It was sooo cute!
 Parker always sits with his legs criss-cross.  It is really funny, because his legs are so chubby!
I love having kids that are old enough to help out with the baby.  David asked if he could feed Parker dinner a couple of night ago and I was very happy with it. He did a great job feeding his little brother and I think Parker really enjoyed having David feed him. 
This is Maggie's favorite outfit! She got it from Deedah for her birthday and asks to where it almost everyday!:) Also I love her face in this picture. She gets that from David...;)

No comments: