Monday, January 9, 2012

Maggie's Princess Party

 The Food
 Princess dresses for the girls to wear
 Dance Time!!
 Gabby had all the girls dance around her
 Time for Cupcakes
 Presents~Maggie got some great presents from her friends!

 Maggie's Princess Cake

Maggie really wanted a princess party this year for her birthday.  So I went for it!:)  We had the girls make tiaras, when they first got there.  Then they did some dancing in their princess dresses and crowns.  We had some pizza and then presents and cupcakes.  It was a fun little girl party.  There were about 5 girls there and David. He mostly hung out upstairs with his friend Hyrum, but came down for dancing and cake. I love having a little girl to plan girlie things for and Maggie is definitely girly.  I think she had a good time hanging out with her friends...and did I mention how glad I was to finish the year off with my last December party.  It felt good to not have anything to plan after Maggie's party!

No comments: