Monday, October 29, 2012

Family Pictures









I love this picture...this is so our family. The kids are all in their own world.
My sister Marji was nice enough to take our family pictures for us, when she was out here in August for Gabe and Molly's wedding.  She did a great job and I am of course having a hard time choosing which one I like the most. It was quite the challenging photo shoot. The sun was out and there was not a cloud in the sky.  The places we had planned to do the pictures at fell through. A city park was actually closed for the day...how is that possible?!  It turned out great though!:)  Family picture are not my little family's favorite, but they suffered through them and we are good until next year, when we welcome our newest member. :)

1 comment:

jennifer rogers said...

cute! I love the second family pic and the one with Parker in the basket!