Friday, April 26, 2013

Maggie’s Last Day of Preschool

P1040589P1040590IMAG1035IMAG1041Maggie, Aubrynn, Gracy, Allison and Spencer…and Elliot!Smile

So since September of last year me and 4 other moms and Grandmas have been doing a co-op preschool.  I wasn’t sure at first how much I would like it just because of me having to have the 5 kids and teach them and being sick and pregnant, but I loved it!Smile There were 5 kids in the class and so every Monday and Thursday we had preschool from 10:00-12:00.  We rotated houses/teachers each week.  It was such a great experience. I loved getting to know the sweet kids and see how Maggie interacts with them.  I think I ended up only teaching 3 or 4 times the whole year, which was awesome! Maggie has come a long way since the beginning of the year.  All the moms did such a great job teaching and were so much more creative then me.  For the last week of preschool it was at Alice-Anne and Spencer’s house. She did a great job with the end of year performance.  The kids each told a silly joke and then they all sang a song for us.  It was way cute! Maggie is already missing her preschool friends and asks when she gets to play with them again.  I feel great about her starting kindergarten in September and it is not coming soon enough for her.  Yet another chapter starting in our lives!

No comments: