Friday, April 26, 2013

One Month Old

P1040615P1040559P1040572IMAG0932IMAG1055IMAG1061IMAG1067IMAG1069IMAG1051P1040310

I can’t believe how fast this month has gone by with Elizabeth. She is such an amazing baby! She is easy going and has the cutest little cry (I don’t even know if you can call it a cry) It is kind of just a little yelp that makes me laugh every time I here it. I have tried to get it on video, but she stops every time I break out the camera.  David, Maggie and Parker still just adore her and are always asking to hold her.  She loves to sleep and gets annoyed if I try to feed her, when she isn’t hungry.  She holds up her head like a pro and is growing like a weed. I just weighed her and she is…11 pounds, if our scale is right. She can’t be that big! She is gaining like a pound a week. She loves her daddy and loves for him to hold her, which is so nice for me to be able to get a break here and there.  She sleeps in her bassinet and is not a fan of the swing at all. She is my first kid to not only sleep in the swing.  She always sleeps with her hands in some cute position. She loves the curtains in our bedroom and just stares at them all the time.  She still loves to be snuggles and swaddled.  She doesn’t mind who is holding her ever. She also likes her alone time. Sometimes I will have been laying with her all morning and snuggling with her and she will start getting fussy, but won’t want to eat and doesn’t have a dirty diaper. I will lay her down in a bouncy seat or just where ever and she just immediately calms down. I am so not used to any of these independent traits she has, especially after Parker who needed my full attention 24/7 for the first 21 months of his life.  Very hard not to compare the 2 of them, since they are polar opposites! Smile  We just love little Lizzy and she is such a great addition to our family.  Happy One Month!!

No comments: