Monday, January 6, 2014

Family Time

P1060113P1060116

Lizzy and Dee-dah  and Lizzy and Penny

P1060123

It was so fun to have my parents out here. We did learn a few things. We need a bigger house with perhaps a guest quarter and we needed more toilet paper Winking smile  That is a story behind one of my meltdowns from all the insanity that comes with having that many people under one roof. I really felt like we were living “Christmas Vacation” so many times, BUT it was just such a blessing to have that much family here with us. It doesn’t happen that often, so I will take what I can get.  This was a big change for me having my Mom and Dad here. Usually they stay with me the whole time, but this time they stayed with Trish for majority of the time. It was so weird.  Trish was lucky to be able to take off the Thursday and Friday that my parents were here, so it just made more since for them to stay with her for a change and have some one on one time with her and Gabby.  There were plenty of laughs, too much good food and a few tears here and there, but we were so happy to have such a great time with Mom and Dad….especially mom and her help and Dad for his special sense of humor.  Thanks for coming and helping us celebrate our special moments!

No comments: